Jim Corbett National Park is one of the renowned adventurous tourist places in India. To experience an adventurous weekend, a Corbett National Park tour package is unique for travelling in the exquisite wilderness in Nainital. In the Jim Corbett Park, you will get the charming of majestic creatures that are freely wandering. This tour will gear up your spirit with the most enthralling activities of your wildlife excursion. The pleasant climatic condition, an enchanting ambiance of surroundings and breathtaking landscape will make your journey very special and perfect. You can enjoy various adventurous activities, like river rafting, angling, bridge slithering etc.
Types of available Jim Corbett safaris and nearest places to visit
- Jeep Safari: Jeep safari in Corbett National Park is full of the experience of wildlife and their natural habitat. About 600 species of birds, 500 species of varieties species of animals and fauna are available in this National Park. You will get the chance to see the roaming of the big cat in front of your eyes.
- Elephant Safari: Elephant Safari is special because you can get the chance to explore the mysterious dense forest and splendid terrains and you can relish the feeling of being among the wild animal truly. There are designed path for following the elephant safari and it ensure the travellers to travel as much as possible in this park.
- Canter Safari: Canter Safari is another interesting safari, which is operated by the forest officials twice a day. Generally, open-roof canter with 16 to 18 members is used to enjoy the wildlife safari.
- Dhikala Zone: This is the largest zone in the Corbett Park. It is special for the opportunities to stay for overnight. River Ramaganga and its streams flow through the middle of this region to enhance the natural beauty of this Zone.
- Bijrani Zone: This forest zone is full of Sal in the upper part and mixed with deciduous forest in the valley region along with grassland. This region is famous for different types of exotic birds and special kinds of floral species.
- Durga Devi Zone: This forest zone is located on the north-eastern boundary of the Corbett National Park. This place is difficult for trekking, but due to its high elevation, you can get the opportunities to see the wild elephant, leopard, tiger etc. This zone is also famous for some unique bird species, like Crested Laughing Thrush, Black Chinned Yuhina, Slaty Blue Flycatcher and Maroon Orile.
- Jhirna Zone: This zone is mainly covered with densely wooded forest and grassland. So, you can get the opportunities to see the animals, like Chital, Nilgai, Sambar and Wild Boar etc.
If you are planning for a trip, the best way to enjoy it is to go on a weekend adventure travel. Away from the usual vacation like staying in a hotel, going into an amusement park, shopping in the nearby mall, and others, you may also try some things outside of your comfort zone.
You need to consider several things when planning your travel. Know the place where you plan to go. It is better that you know exactly where you would like to have your weekend adventures. You can go to a beach and try surfing. You can also try mountain climbing, kayaking, etc. Different places give varying levels of adventures.
If you want to go mountain climbing, search for the mountain that is best for hiking. If you want to try surfing on the beach, you can go to the Gold Coast in Australia, which is considered as the “surfer’s paradise”. Identify the kind of adventure that you like to experience so you can exactly know where you have to go.
You must not forget to bring important things in your luggage. Sort your things out so you will not travel tagging along a heavy luggage all around. Bring extra clothes as needed, but never forget to bring toiletries and first-aid kit. These things are always important, especially if you will travel alone. Expect the unexpected while on your travel. It is better to be prepared at all times.
While going on your adventure travel, it is good to know your strengths and limitations. If you are really determined to try surfing, you must know your strengths. You should have the ability to learn a new skill in a fast pace. If you are dedicated in what you want to do, you will really enjoy your travel. Have the courage to try something new during your vacation.
One important thing that you must not forget when on a vacation is to socialize and interact with other people. You will enjoy your adventure travel if you will take the time to know other people with varying interests and cultures. Be polite in your conversations. Show your curiosity and be interested in learning new things from the locals. It will be your chance to explore other cultures and gain knowledge about them. Have fun with the locals and other tourists.
You must also remember that one of the most important things you should never forget is to enjoy your travel. No place is 100% perfect and never expect that you will find a specific place without a little flaw. Just enjoy your vacation and never let the negativity subside your excitement. See the good and positive sides and you will have the best adventure travel.
Planning your travel will make your adventure vacation more exciting. Never forget these tips and other pieces of advice that you may gather from the internet and from your loved ones. Safety and security must always be ensured in order to have the best vacation.